Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 30. november 2015

Glam Polish Scar Tissue, Darkly Dreaming coll. swatches


Glam Polish Scar Tissue is from the Darkly Dreaming collection fall 2015 inspired by Dexter. The collection has 9 polishes, all dark, scattered holo shades with ultra holo glitter and shimmering glass flecks.
It is a gorgeous magenta, and as you know I am a sucker for those ;) It is opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's gorgeous - do you like it?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

22 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous <3

    SvarSlet
  2. What a stunning polish! Love that unique shade!

    SvarSlet
  3. I.Need.Them.Aaaaaall. :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  4. It's very feminine and sparkly.

    SvarSlet
  5. i don't like it - i love it *.*

    SvarSlet
  6. The entire collection is just perfect. I am loving this.

    SvarSlet
  7. This one is really pretty too. Like it lots :-D

    SvarSlet
  8. That's sexy, I love that. The colour is spot on and I love the effect :)

    SvarSlet
  9. You're not the only sucker for this kind of polishes... it's beautiful!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...