Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 4. november 2015

Glam Polish Scorpio, Hypnotic Polish Zodiac coll. store excl. swatches


Glam Polish Scorpio is the next in the Hypnotic Polish store exclusive collection: Zodiac.
Scorpio is a golden holo with a festive mix of gold and copper holo micro glitter and golden shimmer. The holo/glitters makes it slightly green leaning in some light settings and certain angles. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
It might not be ideal for my skin tone, but I think this probably is the most unique gold I have in my collection - what do you think of it..?


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. It's soooooowwwwwwwww goooorrrrrgeeeeeooooouuuuussssss!!! *_* *_* *_*

    SvarSlet
  2. I think this is the first golden holo that I instantly dell in love with. It is beyond amazing!

    SvarSlet
  3. How unusual this one looks like!

    SvarSlet
  4. This is one of the most interesting golden polish I have ever seen. I have mix feeling about this one :)

    SvarSlet
  5. It is definitely interesting, but I find it a bit too toxic-looking, too overpowering. Maybe as an accent it would look better.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - perhaps it is a bit toxic looking, I didn't think of it before LOL

      Slet
  6. My husband is a Scorpio and he loves yellow so I guess I should by this just for him :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. What a super great excuse to buy a polish :D

      Slet
  7. It is so strange....but it is also a very charming nail polish! *__*

    SvarSlet
  8. I'm not really sure about what to think about this polish to be honest :D It reminds me a bit of curry :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It kind of does - but it's much brighter and blingier than my curry :D

      Slet
  9. love it, but i don't think it would look that nice on my skin tone either :/

    SvarSlet
  10. This one is so different as well and I really like it :-D

    SvarSlet
  11. Uhm... It looks gorgeous, but I couldn't wear it alone on my nails, but it would be great for accent nails or nail art creations :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a demanding color - and yes, also great for nail art!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...