Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 11. november 2015

Madam Glam Drink With Me and No Strings Attached swatches


When Madam Glam contacted me to hear, if I wanted to review four of their polishes, I was happy to say yes. It’s always exciting to try brands that you not know in advance.
They have make up and nail polish in their range. Their polishes are 5-free, cruelty free and vegan.
So today I have the two first of them, they have a nice formula and dry time and they were almost opaque in one coat. But they are shown in two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Drink With Me:
Madam Glam Drink With Me is a beautiful dark plum purple with a subtle shimmer.

No Strings Attached:
Madam Glam No Strings Attached is a gorgeous metallic magenta pink beauty with an inner glow, I love this one!!
I love both of them, but if you are a regular reader of my blog, you know that No Strings Attached stole my heart ;)
What do you think of them - and do you know this brand?
Tomorrow I'll show you Blue Is The One and I Love Winter!

Madam Glam


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

24 kommentarer:

  1. Os vidrinhos já são umas gracinhas...
    Amei, as duas cores.


    Bjim ...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  2. i would definitely drink with you <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow, that purple is gorgeous.

    SvarSlet
  4. I have never even heard about Madam Glam before, but it's a cool name for a polish :)

    SvarSlet
  5. These are both gorgeous! I like the bottle too interesting shape hehe :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It has - it looks like a bottle reflecting itself on a glass shelf!

      Slet
  6. They are both so so gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I was sure you would prefer No Strings Attached ;)

      Slet
  7. I like Drink With Me very much, it is so rich and deep! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. OMG!
    I'm in love.. terrific ! <3
    xoxo
    Blog | Facebook

    SvarSlet
  9. Drink with me is such tempting colour!

    SvarSlet
  10. So velvety shades! Have no choice. Just love them. :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...