Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 6. november 2015

Moo Moo Signatures As Silent As A Ghost swatches


Moo Moo Signatures As Silent As A Ghost LE was make by a mistake (a beautiful mistake as Mei Mei is saying) and initially only sold in 10 bottles, and mine is one of them. It has since then been restocked in another small batch.
It is a beautiful dark muted/dusty green holo (almost a green leaning gunmetal) with tiny color shifting flakies shifting in blue, pink and possibly a turquoise – no matter what, they makes this polish very interesting to look at.. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's beautiful, I have lately had a craving for darker greens...


Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

20 kommentarer:

  1. Mine is still on its way - maybe stuck at customs... It's beautiful! :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. This lucky mistake really is beautiful and so interesting.

    SvarSlet
  3. Es precioso, yo tengo uno parecido.

    SvarSlet
  4. It's a very lovely mistake! I like it :-D

    SvarSlet
  5. Love the tiny color shifting flakies. Very pretty mistake :D

    SvarSlet
  6. It's an interesting polish :) It looks a bit more grey than green to me, but that may just be me :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's why I write the (almost a green leaning gunmetal) part ;)

      Slet
  7. thank god for such a mistakes, this is definitely my kind of silence... i mean polish ;)

    SvarSlet
  8. I don't see anything that I could call a mistake here, beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  9. It's so pretty! :) I got one from the second batch but I'm still waiting for it to arrive. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh, I hope you like it, I'm sure you will!!

      Slet
  10. Please tell Mei Mei to keep doing this mistake again and again....I am loving it! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...