Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 24. november 2015

Mystery Palish x 2: ? and Test Batch: Evergreen


Today I have two of the Mystery Pahlish polishes, they consist of sample and test batch stock of unreleased polishes in the workshop!
And of course you do not know what polish you get, when you buy one of them.
They are both dark greens shown in 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

?:
Pahlish ? is a blackened green jelly with glitters, flakies and a dash of holo that works very well in base. It is fully opaque in two coats as you see it here and I also added a coat of Seche Vite.

Test Batch: Evergreen
Pahlish Test Batch: Evergreen is a beautiful cold-toned green holo with blue shimmer – it’s very beautiful, I think this would make it in collection.
Test Batch Evergreen is my favorite - but I like both!
What do you think about them?

Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

27 kommentarer:

  1. You're so right... Evergreen is absolutely gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  2. this is hard, i can't choose, both of them awesome :D

    SvarSlet
  3. Gostei muito do primeiro...lindos os floquinhos.

    Bjim.
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  4. Both very nice, but the first one is amazing!

    SvarSlet
  5. I like both, but I think I slightly prefer the first one :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK, then I get to keep the last - it suits me well hahahaha

      Slet
  6. I prefer the holo one, I guess that isn't really a surprise :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. A BIG surprise - but actually both are holos :D

      Slet
  7. Both of them are amazing!!! I agree, Test Batch is slightly more beautiful :)

    SvarSlet
  8. They are both lovely, the second one maybe just a bit more!

    SvarSlet
  9. They both are unique beauties. Love them. :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. Did Christmas come early? You know how much I love greens so this is like a holiday gift to me - two dark greens in one post, and both of them this beautiful. Well played Maria and well done Pahlish. :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww - it sure did , even here on the Grinch's blog :D

      Slet
  11. I like both of them, maybe Evergreen a bit more :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...