Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 1. november 2015

The Never Ending Haul Story part 53 - nail mail October


I must admit it: I'm NOT good at NOT buying polish :(
Here are the October arrivals...

October 6th
The two missing polishes from Les Automnales collection...
- another buy for next summers pastel yellow Fridays - not reeeealy pastel yellow tho...

October 7th
Beautiful swatch polishes from Celestial Cosmetics!


October 9th
Some really, really old Chanel polishes...

And it's true: I NEVER go down on Seche Vite (nor nail polish remover) :D
Fresh supplies from Nail The Mail!

October 10th
Epic nail mail from Hypnotic Polish! Click on the photos to enlarge it/read the bottom labels...
- and a closer look...

October 15th
Nail mail from the sale at EdgyPolish!

October 23rd
- brought me one huuuuge and one small nail mail...
 With special delivery - thank you so much my friend!!

Nail mail from Darling Diva - one of them is not the one I ordered...

Let's have a closer look at all of the October 23rd polishes:
This is the 8 polishes from the October 2015 Beauty Quartet Box + 4 – Halloween edition: Trick or Treat, a limited edition with only 50 boxes.

Two older Chanels missing from my collection.

My first ever Nine Zero Lacquer polishes - one was missing, but is being sent to me :)

Glam Polish Glam Batches + 1 Over The Rainbows Flakies...

Enchanted Polishes from a pre-order

Four stunning Superchic Lacquers - one coat holos!

Som random Emily de Molly and a Lilypad Lacquer from Color4nails.

Two Fair Maiden and two Pawlish!

Three Bear Palish!

Five Cupcake Polish - including one Color4nails store exclusive!

And the Darling Diva - the third is the one that was sent instead of the one I did order, but I was refunded - including shipping, so that's OK :)

October 30th:
Two new polishes from Moo Moo Signatures :)

That was all the nail mail from October - not exactly a modest month...

Confession!
- yesterday October 31th another huuuge nail mail from Hypnotic Polish arrived.
But I didn't have the time to take photos, so they will appear in The Never Ending Haul Story part 54 - nail mail November.
13 Glam Polish, 3 Colors by Llarowe, 2 Il Etait un Vernis and 1 A England - a total of 19....

So the never ending question and deep concern still is unsolved:
Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue?
Will Maria actually buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough - HAS she gotten enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, IF there is going to be one....
Hundreds of indies: Indies & Co
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

33 kommentarer:

  1. Ok, now I don't have to feel so bad about my haul post I'm about to post this week ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - I wish I could find someone making me feel like that :D

      Slet
  2. Oh wow how many beauties here! Can't wait to see all of them swatched! Kisses =)

    SvarSlet
  3. My jaw just dropped to the floor. And it won't come back.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. *running to get gaffa tape and other stuff* LOL I'm so sorry to hear it :D

      Slet
  4. Wow, epic nail mail from Hypnotic and several others. It all looks so great.

    SvarSlet
  5. Soooo awesome! :) I always love to look at these nailmails. :D

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  6. Enchanted Polish - these caught my attention the most, candies ;)

    SvarSlet
  7. Ohhh... lucky you!! Can't I just move to the house next to yours and come over for coffee and manicures? :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Of course - or better still, build a house here - we have enough room :D

      Slet
  8. Hahaha, it just doesn't stop, does it! :D

    SvarSlet
  9. Wooooow! Huge Haul and sooooo many beauties <3

    SvarSlet
  10. "I must admit it: I'm NOT good at NOT buying polish :(" Eh my problem too.... I just cannot help myself :-| Lol ;-)

    Great haul once again Maria, these post really make my eyes pop and put a smile on my face :-D I keep wonder if I should do 'haul' posts on my blogs??? I might just scare me and the husband hahaha!!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Fortunately my husband does not follow my blog - it's enough that these posts scare me...
      They are kind of a reality check :D
      I would love to see haul posts on your blogs...

      Slet
    2. Mine checks mine occasionally! Moaning about typos and spelling errors lol ;-)

      Ahh yeah that's a good point, perhaps I need the reality check too. I'll maybe try it out then for this month and see how it goes :-)

      Slet
  11. Such a huge haul.....As always I am loving it! Happy polishing and waiting for the swatches! and yes, Can't wait to see that huge nail mail you mentioned at last...hahha.. :-)

    SvarSlet
  12. Me neither!!! Your are going to hell only for those chanel polishes! It´s a sin to have soooo many gorgeous shades! hahaha !! Gorgeous neverending haul!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahahaha - I'm happy I'm not alone :D
      Thank you so much!

      Slet
  13. ILNP, Enchanted Polish, Bear Pawlish.. :-) And that delicate pinky Chanel too :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, there are some really pretty ones LOL

      Slet
  14. O! M! G! i can survive my no-buy months just looking at yours ;)
    i'm so glad you're not good in no buy :*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww - I'm happy to go bankrupt if I can make you happy :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...