Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 27. januar 2016

Picture Polish Nemesis swatches


Picture Polish Nemesis is one of the 2015 Limited Edition Shades. Nemesis is described as: “a blood red scattered holo with chameleon tones in red and gold.” I think it’s a good description of this beauty, it has lovely shifts. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this beauty?

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

26 kommentarer:

  1. Oh... This one is soo deep and beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh yes, definitely! :) And I am so happy to have it in my stash.

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  3. Hehe, you probably figured out already I got the non-holo sister of this one ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. And guess what? I also got the third non-holo one as well ;)

      Slet
    2. LOL - I I got the third with holo :D

      Slet
  4. So lovely and deep ~ gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is, I thought you might like it!

      Slet
  5. Oh it's super pretty alright! I love it :-D

    SvarSlet
  6. It is very pretty, I like it a lot :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Not, this one I like. It looks edible.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, I wouldn't recommend tasting it tho :D

      Slet
  8. This is such an amazing holo red! I need it in my collection!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...