Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 9. april 2016

A England Sleeping Palace swatches


A England Sleeping Palace is from the Burne-Jones collection. It’s described as a smoky plum with a subtle holo. The subtle holo is true, but I see it much more like a grey-leaning brown with a very subtle purple hue, It is completely opaque in one coat, bur this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like it..?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

20 kommentarer:

  1. I don't see purple either, but brown. A England's polishes are often good for stamping, btw :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Yep, yep, yep, one of my favorite polishes and it really is great for stamping. Weird though, on my nails the plum is way more visible. But no matter what color it is, it looks so pretty on you :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That really is weird - and thank you so much!

      Slet
  3. This nail polish is pure elegance!

    SvarSlet
  4. I simply love all the holos by A- England :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  5. Not my shade, but it looks good - it's a holo :D

    SvarSlet
  6. Honestly, I still have to spot what colour Sleeping Palace is exactly. All I know is it's a gorgeous one, and I can't help loving it!

    SvarSlet
  7. I like it very much, it looks so elegant :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...