Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 30. oktober 2011

China Glaze Prismatic Chroma Glitters

I for one look forward to this, and I'm afraid I need all of them - gorgeous, right?
It's a spring 2012 Limited Edition from China Glaze, and as the name suggests, its chrome polishes with holographic glitters.

Jeg er desværre bange for, at jeg er "nødt til" at skulle have en af hver af disse kombinerede chrom og holografiske glitter neglelakker, der kommer som en Limited Edition fra China Glaze i foråret 2012.


4 kommentarer:

  1. Lot of glitter,I love it:)

    SvarSlet
  2. Yes, me too :)
    I didn't realize that I was fond of glitter until I started using nail polish again LOL

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Maria, why did you stop using nail polishes? How could you stop...? :-) And how did you decide to start again? By the way, the decision to start again was a great decision! :-)

      Slet
    2. I never wore polish on a regular basis before, and back in my younger year, there were red, pink, red, pink and maybe a white, and it took for ages to get them dry LOL - read more in my profile.
      Thank you for the kind words, Raggio di Luna :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...