Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 20. januar 2012

Zebra, vertikal and horisontal – vandret og lodret

Findus thinks that stripes are gorgeous, horisontal or vertikal - period!! Findus synes at striber er kønne, uanset om de er vandrette eller lodrette - punktum!

Dansk, se længere nede.
The first zebra in this theme (se link above) made my nails look extra short and fat/broad (and they were a bit short too), I wanted to see if the “vertical lines in clothes makes you look thinner” rule also applies to nails.  The base color is China Glaze Champagne Bubbles and I painted the stripes with acrylic paint.
On the “horizontal striped nails”, there is no top coat (I removed the stripes to do the vertical). I made them as thin as possible, and it looks better than in my initial zebra. On the vertical striped nails” I have Seche Vite Top Coat – what do you think, does the rule apply to nails as well?
Den første zebra i dette tema (se linket øverst i dette indlæg) fik  mine negle til at se ekstra korte og brede/fede ud (og de var nu heller ikke så lange den dag). Så i dette forsøg vil jeg se om reglen om at ”lodrette linjer i tøj virker mere slankende ” også gælder for negle. Grundfarven er China Glaze Champagne Bubbles, og jeg malede striberne med akrylfarve.
De ”vandret stribede negle” har ikke top coat på, for jeg fjernede striberne efter fotografering, så jeg kunne male de lodrette, der til gengæld har fået top coat på. De vandrette har jeg malet meget tynde, og det ser bedre ud på mine negle. Men hvad synes du, virker de lodrette linjer slankede på negle…?

10 kommentarer:

  1. I have to agree with the kitty stripes are gorgeous:)I like the vertical ones just a little more:)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, and yes, I think I like the vertical stripes the best too :)

      Slet
  2. hahaha kitty pic is so cute... so comfy!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL, yes, we have two cats, and they both love that tower. Findus always sleeps totally relaxed and the most funny positions :)

      Slet
  3. just for a second i thought you stole that pic of my tomcat ;-D
    i prefer horizontal stripes :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OHMG does Findus have a twin brother, I simply love him, if your cat is just half as nice, you are lucky :)

      Slet
  4. That's one of the cutest cat photos I've seen! :)

    I prefer the vertical stripes because I have a short nail bed. Vertical lines makes my nails look longer. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Findus and his proud mom says thank you, Rina :)
      Oh, when I look at your nails I think they are so beautiful. Mine are short and also rather flat, so I have to file the sides to prevent them to look even wider at the tip :)

      Slet
  5. Love your cat! So sweet! I like the long looking zebra nails! I think your right about the other making your nails look shorter!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks, Nail Reflections, you can see him in todays post too - it is fun how stripes gives an optical illusion :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...