Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 7. marts 2014

Catrice Light Your Fire - Creme Fresh collection 2014 swatches

Catrice Light Your Fire – is from the Crème Fresh collection (February & March): C02 make Fast at Tiffany’s, C03 Evergreen 60sC04Another Pink Panther, C05 Light Your Fire (click on the names to see the others) – and the one I do not have: C01 The Peach Boys. The collection is inspired by the 60’s – and it brings me straight back to the age around 13-16 :)
Light Your Fire is a strong pink, not what I would call a hot/fuchsia pink, but definitely a stronger pink. The finish is like pearly satin. I like it a lot, but not as much as the other 3 i showed!
This is 2 easy coats without a top coat.
So - which was your favorite of the 4 I showed from this collection?

18 kommentarer:

  1. This is the only colour out of this collection, I like.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL I know - my pastel-hating friend :D

      Slet
  2. I like the satin finish and the color is pretty too!
    I wish you a great weekend!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it - and I wish you a wonderful weekend too!

      Slet
  3. A bit too frosty for me but looks amazing on your nails :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Actually a bit too frosty for me too - it wasn't so easy to see in the pastels...

      Slet
  4. My fave is definitely the minty one, but the yellow one is close behind.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's my favorite too - but if the yellow or pink comes next - I am not sure of LOL

      Slet
  5. Svar
    1. I know, I noticed you have a "thing" for pink ;)

      Slet
  6. I own a Layla lacquer which is exactly the same as this... I love it in the bottle as much as I hate it over my nails T_T

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. OK, I aren't so familiar with the different Layla's - but I'm not too over the moon with this one either...

      Slet
  7. My favourite is Another Pink Panther. I really like it :)

    SvarSlet
  8. looks great on you, but i would hate it on my nails ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...