Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 15. oktober 2014

Anonymous Lacquer: Blue Bloods, Fangalicious and Rainbows After Dark - Halloween/Fall collection - swatch spam

TheAnonymous Lacquer Halloween/Fall collection has 3 holos: Blue Bloods, Fangalicious and Rainbows After Dark + 2 glitters: Halloween Barbie and Samhain Moon.
I only chose to buy the holos, and here they are!
They have a good dry time, and they are all shown in two easy coats with a top coat.

Blue Bloods
Blue Bloods is a teal-leaning (green hue) medium blue holo. The holo effect is very strong in the sun and visible in most light settings.

Fangalicious:
Fangalicious is described as a deep dark red ultra holo, yes it is a beautiful wine red – but I wish the holo had been a bit more ultra like Purple Rainbows from the Like a Virgin collection. It IS very strong in the sun, strong in artificial light, but not quite as convincing as the other two in all other light settings. That being said, I still love it very, very much, the color is so me!

Rainbows After Dark:
Rainbows After Dark is described as a charcoal grey jelly ultra holo with rainbow flakes, and I agree. The holo is truly super strong in the sun, and it’s visible in all other light settings. The flakies makes  it even more interesting to look at in all light settings, especially where the holo is more subdued.
Do you like them - do you have a favorite?
I bought them from Anonymous Lacquer!

30 kommentarer:

  1. Oh wow! I need them! they are so gorgeous <3 Love love love this holo!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You definitely do - I look forward to seeing them on you!

      Slet
  2. Blue Blood is my pick, great hue :) but they all are pretty, no complaints ;)

    SvarSlet
  3. *______* Blue bloods is so much *me*!!! Gorgeousness!

    SvarSlet
  4. Never heard of the brand, but I just looove the first two, Blue Bloods and Fangalicious. They're beautiful. :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You can find other swatches here on my blog - I like this brand ;)

      Slet
  5. My favourite is Blue Bloods, of course, but I like also Fangalicious :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Hard to choose! :)
    Rainbows After Dark is my favorite. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is such an interesting shade, so I see why you pick it :)

      Slet
  7. A nice selection here. The Blue Bloods is my favourite

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed a nice selection, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  8. Great picks here. I like the look of all of them. Rainbows After Dark is my top then I'd find it hard to pick between the other two :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm pleased you like them - you are right, it's not easy to choose!

      Slet
  9. They look amazing! I love the first two the most :)

    SvarSlet
  10. the blue one is my fav, what a surprise1

    SvarSlet
  11. Fangalicious is a great burgundy for fall!

    SvarSlet
  12. U dI'd amazing girl!! Thank you for showing them off..

    SvarSlet
  13. Love that black holo especially!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is a grey, but the holo makes it change color all the time - very fascinating!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...