Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 30. oktober 2014

Bear Pawlish Mulbearry Lane swatches

Bear Pawlish Mulbearry Lane (love the spelling) is a gorgeous and vampy purple-wine-red holo with a strong effect in the sun and it’s very visible in artificial light and more or less visible in other light settings. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
Do you like it - I like it beary much!

26 kommentarer:

  1. Another beautiful bear. I think the next time I order from Llarowe, I will have to grab one of these.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed - BP just makes them like that all the time :)

      Slet
  2. This is just beautiful. Colour, name, holo... Everything.

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh! es un rojo increible, me ha recordado a uno de OPI que tengo

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed incredible - it must be a pretty OPI!

      Slet
  4. Incredibly beautiful and rich! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. This is a gorgeous deep & rich colour, love it and the holo sparkles make it even more interesting :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, both the holo and the color makes this one stand out!

      Slet
  6. Woah *q* it's the first time I see this kind of bloody red holo :)

    SvarSlet
  7. OMG that is stunning! Right up my ally :D!

    SvarSlet
  8. Svar
    1. I see why - you need to get one yourself :)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...