Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 31. oktober 2014

Cadillacquer The Woods swatches

Cadillacquer The Woods is from the spring 2014 Seek The Fire collection.
It is a gorgeous, bright emerald green with a beautiful shimmer, pretty flakies and a subtle holo effect – I’m not sure I see the holo though. This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this beautiful and bright green?

26 kommentarer:

  1. The colour is okay. I'm not as taken by it as other polishes you've posted lately. But it is okay :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, we cannot like all polishes in the world - I really enjoyed this bright polish!

      Slet
  2. Cold greens are the best ones. This color reminds me of Frankenslime's base (from Glam Polish).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, the swamp ones are not for me, but the cool ones are. I don't know that polish, will have to google it :)

      Slet
  3. I like the colour and the flakies.

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful shimmer and the shade is very pretty! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. The colour is nice and easy on the eyes. I can't see the holo either though - I see flecks :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right, very relaxing to look at isn't it :)

      Slet
  6. What a beautiful shade of green

    SvarSlet
  7. BAM on my wishlist! What a beauty!!

    SvarSlet
  8. very subtle holo but awesome color *.*

    SvarSlet
  9. A very pretty green, even though I wouldn't be able to see the holo IRL.

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...