Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 26. oktober 2014

Chanel Intention 633, Expression 635 and Exception 639 - Rouge Allure Gloss fall 2014

Today I have swatches of the new Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss fall 2014 collection for you. 
Intention 633 is not released in Europe, but Expression 635 and Exception 639 is.

Intention 633:
Intention 633 is not sold in Europa, apparently Chanel did not think it’s a good match with European skin tones – and I agree – at least it’s not a good match for me. It’s a rich caramel nude with a very pretty golden shimmer, and here you see two coats without a top coat.

Expression 635:
Expression 635 is a beautiful classic red cream – one of those glossy reds that Chanel make so beautifully. If you are OK with a slightly visible nail line one coat might be enough, but this is two coats without a top coat.

- ans finally Exception 639:
Exception 639 is a super rich brown-red with a shimmer so subtle, that I would call it “secret”. It is super opaque in one coat, but this is two coats without a top coat – and look at that pretty finish!
What do you think - do you have a favorite..?
Mine is Expression, but I also really like how rich Exception is!

25 kommentarer:

  1. None of them strikes me as original shade. I agree that the first one isn't fitting for pale skin tones, but it must look great on women with darker skin. The chocolate-y one looks simply edible and I'd probably try to lick it off my nails :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, Intention must be beautiful with a darker skin - LOL it also gave me clear chocolate vibes ;)

      Slet
  2. I like Expression the best, my kind of red. The other 2 aren't 'my' shades, but the 3rd one is on time when it comes to trends in make up this autumn.

    SvarSlet
  3. Maria, it seems to me, your Excepetion got more shimmer than mine. Did you buy in the US?
    Concerining Intention, I'm not 100% sure, but I think they had in my perfumery.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. No I bought it here in Denmark - if they have Intention I would loved to hear it, I have read so many places that it's not sold in EU, at least it's not sold in Denmark!

      Slet
  4. wow! congrats! you have got 633!!! from USA?
    love your pictures as always :)
    xoxo

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks :) - I could have gotten it from a friend in Hong Kong or USA - but this was from a friend in Russia .)
      Thanks a lot sweet Karo!

      Slet
    2. haha! mine too! from Moscow :))))

      Slet
    3. I know, that's why I asked my friend in Russia :D
      But at the same time my friend in Hong Kong offered to buy it - so I have sweet friends :)

      Slet
  5. These are awesome and that red pure class!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are so right - the red is pure class!

      Slet
  6. The bright red one is my favourite, it looks gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's also mine - and yes, it really is gorgeous!

      Slet
  7. Expression is a classic but the one I would choose among those :)
    Intention could have been sold here too, IMHO... right now, in our Continent there is every kind of skin tone so they could have bothered... ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. My favorite too!
      You are right, but I have read it's because their Beige isn't selling so good - but it might be rumors :)

      Slet
  8. Expression looks really nice :-) Not so keen on the others, brown and all. But I like the shimmer on Intention :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I kind of have gotten past my "brown dislike" - I love dark browns :)

      Slet
  9. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet
  10. Exception is so beautiful :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...