Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 18. oktober 2014

Chanel Rose Flash swatches - vintage - Collaboration Saturday

You are right - it is time for another Collaboration Saturday together with my friend Elena from PicturedTinsel!
Rose Flash 39 is a beautiful slightly duochrome with a strong pink flash and a pink/peach/orange shift. It is fairly sheer, but two coats could be enough, but my ridges shone through, so I went for three coats without a top coat! 
I don't know how old it is - it's older than 2002 - do you know?
What do you think of Rose Flash?
I wonder what Elena  has for us, I'm pretty sure she continues her Dior Rock Your Nails collection...

20 kommentarer:

  1. Such an orange - pink from 2002 - I like watching older nail polishes and their formulas :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It really is - and it's older than 2002 - but how old, I do not know...

      Slet
  2. Oh wow this looks amazing! I do like it a lot :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. That is a seriously interesting polish - I really like the colour combo and the shimmer!

    SvarSlet
  4. Wow, this is super. Looks as if your nails were glowing <3.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I think you are right - it is very unique!

      Slet
  5. Looks beautiful! :)

    SvarSlet
  6. Looks nice but it's a colour I wouldn't wear that much :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, I love it - but don't have the heart to wear the precious drops LOL

      Slet
  7. oh wow....your collection is so amazing! and vintage pur! wow!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, sweet music to my ears <3

      Slet
  8. I'm not sure I would wear it but I love when Chanel creates unique shades, sooo lovely to see them :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, they have been trendsetters for so many years :)

      Slet
  9. this orange-pink looks pretty lovely :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...