Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 15. oktober 2014

Chaos & Crocodiles Protocol, Secret Agent collection swatches

Chaos & Crocodiles Protocol is from the Secret Agent collection.
Protocol is a gorgeous magenta = orchid/fuchsia holo with a super strong effect in the sun and it’s very visible in other light settings! This is 2 easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite. 
I LOVE this beauty - do you?
I bought it from Norway Nails, use the code MARIA10 to get a 10% discount.

25 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, pretty, pretty :) I love it, my hue, great holo effect, compliments for this one :)

    SvarSlet
  2. What a gorgeous pink holo. Next time I order from Llarowe I will have to grab one of those Crocodiles.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You should, but they still are available from Norway Nails!!!

      Slet
  3. Whoa, that is absolutely gorgeous, I love it! Great swatches too!

    SvarSlet
  4. Ohh! I really like the look of this polish.

    SvarSlet
  5. At Norway Nails, those C&Cs have a too high price, for my pocket :(
    But they looks amazing!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm sorry to hear that, the shipping is low and you get 10%of by using my code ;)

      Slet
  6. It is beautiful and you have captured it magnificently.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm happy you think so!

      Slet
  7. It's a really lovely colour and oh wow, what a strong holo effect. :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I think the entire collection has amazing holo effect!

      Slet
  8. haha, they are coll and all, but the names are amazing!

    SvarSlet
  9. you know what - not bad at all :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...