Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 14. oktober 2014

Cirque Boudoir - Burlesque collection swatches

Cirque Boudoir is one of the 4 polishes from the new Burlesque collection.
Boudoir is a gorgeous slightly red toned grape purple holo with a very strong effect in the sun and it’s very visible in other light settings including outdoor shade, where most holos go flat! The red tends to be a bit stronger than the cool blue tone in my photos, but in many light settings it does have the red flash. It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two easy coats with a coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.
I love it - do you?
I bought this beauty from Edgy Polish!

24 kommentarer:

  1. Now, this looks very familiar to me too :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. So pretty! I only can drool at the look of it. Great holo effect.

    SvarSlet
  3. Ooooh this is gorgeous, I looooove it, such a beautiful purple. <3

    SvarSlet
  4. It is adorable. Perfect for any season.

    SvarSlet
  5. Now this one looks stunning and I do love the colour and holo effect :-) Hmm yeah :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. wow wow wow!
    awesome colour <3

    SvarSlet
  7. i would love it too if i had it... this way i can only admire from the distance ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you should buy it - you will love it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...