Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 16. oktober 2014

Pahlish An Caisteal Rudah, Reinette, Gilded Greenwich,The Virgin Queen – Royal Reverie swatch spam

In the Royal Reverie fall 2014 collection from Pahlish we find: La Derniére, La Royale, Le Bijou de Roy, Hattfield House – and the 4 I am showing you here: An Caisteal Rudah, Reinette, Gilded Greenwich and The Virgin Queen.
They are all shown in two easy coats with a top coat!

An Caisteal Rudah:
An Caisteal Rudah is described as an oxblood red jelly with a mix of gold and silver flakes and copper shimmer. An Caisteal Ruadh (Redcastle in Scottish Gaelic) was once a beautiful red medieval castle on the Black Isle in northern Scotland. This polish was inspired by its deep red brick.
It is indeed a very deep vampy and sexy red, it’s not wrong to call it a blackened red, and the flakies makes it so extra special – I love it!

Gilded Greenwich:
Gilded Greenwich is described as a dark charcoal grey with two types of metallic gold flakes inspired by the black and gold plate armor of Henry the VIII.
I agree, but in many light settings it also feels like a clearly grey, but also olive/mossy green with an amazing shimmer!

Reinette:
Reinette or "little queen" is described as a blackened plum with copper flakes. It is inspired by a Doctor Who episode "The Girl in the Fireplace" which centers around the beautiful Madame de Pompadour!
I agree with the description, in some light settings it appears to be black except for the lovely but not super visible copper flashes. The formula is a bit on the thin side in this one, but absolutely manageable.

The Virgin Queen:
And last, but not least – my favorite in this collection:
The Virgin Queen is described as a dark maroon/burgundy tightly scattered holographic with metallic copper flakes. It was inspired by Queen Elizabeth I's bold character, red hair and glimmering armor.
It is a truly gorgeous dark purple/red wine with a really strong holo in the sun – and it’s very visible in ALL light settings, even in outdoor shade, and the tiny flakies makes it even prettier. MMMM – did I mention how much I love it ;) 
So, tell me what you think..?
They just landed in one of my favorite shops: Edgy Polish - so get them while you can, Katarina tells me they are selling fast...

34 kommentarer:

  1. The Virgin Queen and Gilded Greenwich are my two favourites. The others are okay, but not really jumping out at me! But those two - wow :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think my favorites are The Virgin Queen and An Caisteal Rudah, but I like them all!

      Slet
  2. Great photos Maria!! Love them all... as most of the times with Pahlish :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm please to hear it, thanks a lot Katarina!

      Slet
  3. I love the last one, it is gorgeous!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it is - and my absolute no. 1 favorite ;)

      Slet
  4. OMG! The Gilded Greenwich beautiful, must. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I hope you get it - it is such a mysterious and interesting polish!

      Slet
  5. I can't imagine why I didn't buy any of these--they're all gorgeous!

    SvarSlet
  6. That first one is just so stunning

    SvarSlet
  7. These are all gorgeous but I really love that holo sparkle!

    SvarSlet
  8. I couldn't choose my fav among these beauties, they are so gorgeous an unique :)
    I really love the inspiration for An Caisteal Rudah <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are right - they are all gorgeous, and very wearable .)

      Slet
  9. I go with the rather unusual Gilded Greenwich. And the bloody red is pretty amazing, too. All the shades are vampy and I loooove that for fall.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is indeed interesting - and you are right, they are perfect for fall!

      Slet
  10. I want them all. They're perfect.
    Most interesting polish among them is Gilded Greenwich.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  11. OMg i want them all! sooo prefect! in love!

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  12. They are beautiful! In exactly the order you show them, too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are indeed - so from or to the prettiest?

      Slet
  13. These are all just to my taste. I can't pick a favourite.

    SvarSlet
  14. Gorgeous! My favourites are Reinette and Gilded Greenwich :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. They are pretty and interesting, but my favorites are the other two I think LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...