Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 13. oktober 2014

Pahlish La elle Endormine swatches

Pahlish La Belle Endormie (aka Sleeping Beauty) is a beautiful and vampy wine red purple jelly with loads of golden metallic shimmer, I fell in love with it! It was very opaque in one coat, but needed two as you see here with a coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.
Do you like this sleeping beauty..?
I got it in a swap, but you can buy it from Edgy Polish - they have worldwide shipping!

27 kommentarer:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous red :o)

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. Oh my, very pretty and vampy, I like it a lot :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Den er virkelig flot! Ved du noget om, at der skulle komme nogle chanel lakker i den her uge? Jeg har hørt at det er limited edition og at de har været der før. Jeg håber, du kan hjælpe mig. :) Kh. Mille

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Prøv at kigge under faneladet "Chanel Collections and year" her øverst på siden :)

      Slet
  4. Wow, it's stunning. Beautiful colour. :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. Very pretty. It is appropriate for holidays.

    SvarSlet
  6. This is really pretty and lovely. I do like the gold shimmer :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. What a beautiful polish, I really like the depth and the beautiful colour! :)

    SvarSlet
  8. Such a lovely lacquer! It reminds me somehow of leading lady from essie ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I don't have that one, but I think you might be right!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...