Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 5. oktober 2014

The Never Ending Haul Story - part 24

It's time for a new part of The Never Ending Haul Story!
Remember the polishes shown in these posts are not from one single haul, I simply photograph them as they arrive and post a number of photos :)
All of the above arrived from Pretty Polish!

Some new and some old - including two very rare Chanels...

Nailmail from Edgy Polish..


 and nail mail from Russia :)

I have shown most of the above - go to the Indes & Co. page to find the swatches, or use the search function...

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue? Will Maria buy more polish?? Does she ever get enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, if there is going to be one....;)


20 kommentarer:

  1. Oh Maria, that Smitten Polish looks very very familiar to me ;o). It's Radiant Orchid, right?

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  2. You've got an amazing collection by now, my friend :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I've noticed I always have a closer look at indie brands and Chanels :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Pahlish and Celestials have my attention :D

    SvarSlet
  5. So many beauties! Today my eyes enjoy Dance Legend Wow Prism nail polishes.. :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Svar
    1. Yes, and the other day I got some of the new ones!!

      Slet
  7. Very nice haul! Beautiful nail polish only! Yes, I like all of them, sister! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thanks a lot sister - when do you come and visit :D

      Slet
  8. Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that - thanks a lot!!

      Slet
  9. Great haul and some lovely ones there! The rare Chanels looks great :-) Can't wait for the next part of the story :-D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, I'm so glad you like this never ending story :D

      Slet
  10. Svar
    1. I see why - I'm so lucky to have found it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...