Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 2. oktober 2014

Too Fancy Lacquer Royal Jeans swatches

Too Fancy Lacquer Royal Jeans is a dark navy blue holo, in some light settings a bit teal leaning, but not too much. The holo is super strong in the sun and very visible in all other light settings too. This is ONE easy coat with a top coat, Seche Vite.
Do you like this saturated dark blue?
You can buy it from Edgy Polish!

28 kommentarer:

  1. I've noticed I like the Too Fancy Lacquers a lot, I don't have any though. The sparkles are so pretty and the hue is pretty too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh - you should get some, you will love them!

      Slet
  2. It's lovely, but it could be a touch darker for me ;o).

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think for the name and description it's a perfect match :)

      Slet
  3. This is just gorgeous. I love it.

    SvarSlet
  4. Stunning, I love how the holo is blue/green toned.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, there is fairly much green in the nuances...

      Slet
  5. Just the perfect name for it. Gorgeous polish!

    SvarSlet
  6. One coat and such a beauty! Love how it looks on your nails!

    SvarSlet
  7. That lacquer made me immediately think of sapphires *_*

    SvarSlet
  8. Oh wow :-O I've just sworn at my computer in surprise at how wonderful this polish looks *blushes*. Stimply stunning :-D <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, I hope your computer forgives you :D
      But yes, it really is!

      Slet
  9. Whoa! That's amazingly beautiful. It's a me-polish! :D

    SvarSlet
  10. love it, just my cup of tea :D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...