Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 2. april 2015

Liquid Sky Lacquer Mint To Be and Easter Morning swatches


Today I pave two Liquid Sky Lacquer pastel holos for you!

Mint To Be:
Liquid Sky Lacquer Easter Morning is a mint metallic with a strong holo in the sun and also visible in other light settings. This is 2 coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Easter Morning:
Liquid Sky Lacquer Easter Morning is a slightly green leaning pastel yellow holo loaded with golden shimmer.The holo effect is strong in the sun and also visible in other light settings. Two coats are enough, but I added an extra + a coat of Seche Vite for these photos.
I'm not too convinced by Easter Morning against my skin tone - and you know how I normally love pastel yellows and wear them well. I guess this shade of yellow isn't for my skin. The Mint To Be on the other hand is lovely!
Do you like them?

Se maaaany more indies including Liquid Sky Lacquer here: Indies & Co.
My social media links: Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram

30 kommentarer:

  1. I really love Mint To Be. It looks stunning :-D

    SvarSlet
  2. I like both. Mint To Be has great name, but colour-wise I find Easter Morning more interesting.

    SvarSlet
  3. They are both awesome! I love the mint shade of the first one, but the second is soo unique!

    SvarSlet
  4. Very rare colors, love them! Mint to be looks great!

    SvarSlet
  5. These are really beautiful light shades.

    SvarSlet
  6. They both look very interesting, but they're both - I guess you aren't really surprised - not my colours at all.

    Kind regards,
    Elena

    SvarSlet
  7. Mint To Be is my favorite though I am not too fond of the yellow glow in both polishes...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I think they are unique both of them, and maybe not really for all :)

      Slet
  8. None of these are my colours as you know. Mint to be is the one I like best :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Actually both are equally good and I found that both are looking equally fab on you. :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. They both look cute! :)

    SvarSlet
  11. I love both *_*
    Need to wear my Mint soon ;)

    SvarSlet
  12. I like both of them, but my favourite is Easter Morning :-) (can you believe it?)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. *auch* I just fell to the floor - I definitely have messed with your yellow-hating brain :D

      Slet
  13. Easter morning is a nice holo but...too pale yellow for my liking; Mint to be is so pretty, I'm glad I bought it last year (still in my untrieds *blushes*).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Actually I also think it's a bit too pale for me - go get it out of the drawer LOL

      Slet
  14. Both are very pretty, but Easter Morning is my favorite!

    SvarSlet
  15. Mint to be is amazing! And strangely I like Easter Morning very much too :D
    And I disagree - it works well with your skin tone, IMHO :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...