Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 13. januar 2016

Emily de Molly Forever and Ever swatches


Emily de Molly Forever and Ever was released in 2015, summer I believe. It is a muted green-leaning teal holo with a strong effect. It has a lovely shiny jelly finish, so I’m showing it in two coats without a top coat.
It is pretty, but a bit too muted for me..

OBS: one of yesterdays posts Different Dimension Little Big Dipper did not appear on the Blogger dashboard, so very few noticed it - but is you missed click HERE!

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

14 kommentarer:

  1. I like it, I think it's pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Too muted?! Never! At least not for me but you already know I tend to lean to the faded, dusty, muted polishes... unless of course we're talking about burgundy and wine and berry colors :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - exactly, it's so wonderful there are polishes for all of us!

      Slet
  3. How can I not feel in love in such an amazing green polish!!! Love it!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...