Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 31. januar 2016

The Never Ending Haul Story part 56 - Nail mail January


After being in doubt if I ever would buy polish again in Nail mail December - I'm back, still on a fairly moderate level compared to many other months...

January 8th:
The first nail mail of the year came from Mei Mei Signatures...

January 12th
Nail mail from Pretty Polish - a beautiful "bunch" of Picture Polish...


January 15th:
The AWESOME Purrfect Pawlish Anniversary Duo, see swatches HERE and HERE!

and:
Chanel Sunrise Trip from the spring collection - the last bottle before the new formula and bottle print with no name on the back :(

Another wonderful nail mail from Hypnotic Polish - 17 gorgeous beauties!!!

January 27th - my first NOT FOR ME  nail mail ever...
- it is torture, feeling the joy of receiving a heavy indie nail mail, ripping it open, but have manners enough to read the card first - huh, I'm not Dharmine :(
It is TORTURE not to be able to open.
I seriously felt like Gollum, izzz them holosis, izzz them magentazis, izzz them beautizis, I want them, I needsis them, just a little peek, just a very little peek.... No, no, NO Maria, bad, bad, bad Maria you must not even think about it...!
The sender wants it back to the US - so that it can be sent to Dharmine in Australia, the polishes will reach a considerable price before their journey is over...
Until now I have spent 2-3 hours searching for shipping options, emailing back and forth - and by now I'm sick and tired of being honest :D

Will The Never Ending Haul Story continue?
Will Maria actually buy more polish??
Does she ever get enough - HAS she gotten enough???
Are you confused - you won't be after the next episode, IF there is going to be one....

1.300+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co

My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

27 kommentarer:

  1. I love your haul posts - always so many beauties :) The situation with the parcel is not nice :(

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you so much!
      Yes, it really sucks :(

      Slet
  2. Gorgeous picks this month. :) (again... as always)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  3. i wouldn't even know where to start

    SvarSlet
  4. Gorgeous haul :-D

    Yeah it's annoying when that happens!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is, I'm having a LOT of trouble/work because of it :(

      Slet
  5. I've been a pretty good girl in January. Haul post will be up sometime this week :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I guess I never will be a good girl when it comes to that hahahaha

      Slet
  6. So, admit, did you open that "not for me nail mail"? :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. January brought you a bunch of real holo beauties! :-)

      Slet
    2. No, I didn't, but I so regret being honest because of all the extra work it has brought me...
      Thank you so much!

      Slet
  7. Svar
    1. PS. It's good polish karma to be honest ♥

      Slet
  8. Amazing haul! ^^

    SvarSlet
  9. Poor Dharmine for not getting her polishes in time and poor poor Maria for not being able to take a peek at them.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, *sob sob* - but today it started it's journey to Dharmine...!

      Slet
  10. you never let me down with your haul posts :*
    i thought the Golum inside you will win, but now i see that you send Dharmine's polishes on its way ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much!
      I'm stronger than Gollum, but he tried his best hahahaha

      Slet
  11. Picture polish shades looks wonderful!! Allure and dragonfly are my favourites!!!
    Anxious to see that black chanel swatch, it looks great!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank yu so much - I'm glad you like them :)

      Slet
  12. Somehow I missed your post about considering to stop... must have something to do with the 'finger-situation' ;)
    But please don't stop! Please don't!! I have to get my daily fix of gorgeous polishes (and someone has to tell me not to buy all the polishes... someone other than my husband, that is ;)

    I do admire you for not ripping open that package! I'm not sure I would have read the card first (unless my eye fell on it by accident) so I would probably have unpacked all of them before realizing it wasn't meant for me, which would have made parting with them even harder!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I am not going to stop, my mojo is back, returned with the ever growing light, day by day!
      Well, maybe my eyes also fell on the card by accident, I don't always read cards first LOL

      Slet
    2. Hehe, to be honest I usually attack packages with scissors, knives and teeth even if I have to, until my husband steps in, takes over the parcel and neatly removes all the tape so I can see what's inside without doing bodily harm to myself or my surroundings :D (and after that he starts popping the bubble wrap... see? I don't need cats to play with the wrappings ;)

      Slet
    3. Hahaha, that could be a scenario from my house too - Except for the bubble wrap popping, I like to do that :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...