Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 17. marts 2016

Colors by Llarowe KP and Thunder Shake swatches


Today I have my two picks from the Colors by Llarowe Football Fever collection: KP and Thunder Shake.

KP:
Colors by Llarowe KP is a bright blue holo with a light green hue. You see it in two coats and a coat of Seche Vite.

Thunder Shake:
Colors by Llarowe Thunder Shake is a dark, royal blue holo. It is super pigmented and one coat is enough, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Thunder Shake is my favorite - what's yours?
Or maybe you prefer the PURPLE beauty in today's morning post?

1.400+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & Co
My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

22 kommentarer:

  1. I like KP the best, it's really pretty :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Hard to say, but I think Thunder Shake is my favorite too! :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. I like Thunder Shake. A lot. :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Yikes, these are amazing! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  5. 12 point from croatia to that gorgeous thunder shake *.*

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, I hear the thunder roar all the way ;)

      Slet
  6. Well, I'm Misery Loves Blue...
    I don't want to sound obvious while commenting about these, therefore I'll say I don't like them at all (and I expect no-one to believe that!!).
    I'm just drooling (but I'll clean it up, I promise!!!).

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - thanks for cleaning up - and you are right, no one believes you :D

      Slet
  7. Wow...What a gorgeous shades! Looooveee them! <3 ^_^

    SvarSlet
  8. I love them both, they look super gorgeous!
    I was really about to buy Thunder Shake and in the end I found myself buying ILNP Summer Stargazing instead. They are surely different since TS looks a lot darker. But TS is one coater... O_O wow!
    Obviously I love KP too, how couldn't I? I love teal holos <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - you might end up having to buy it after all ;)

      Slet
  9. They are both beautiful, but Thunder Shake is really something special and I love it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. There I was, happily scrolling down and reading the post and BAM, I get hit with Thunder Shake... now I don't even remember seeing anything else, it's just TOO gorgeous!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...