Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 22. juni 2016

A England Lady Of The Lake swatches


A England Lady Of The Lake from The Mythicals collection was one of my first holos and A England polishes, so she deserves to be revisited.
She is a dark and slightly dusky blue-toned purple holo with the subtle effect known from the A England holos. You see her in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you also have this classic among A England polishes in your stash?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

26 kommentarer:

  1. *-* Wow its a beauty. Gorgeous holo :)

    SvarSlet
  2. i like a-Englands nailpolish,and this one is Beautiful,no i dont have it!

    SvarSlet
  3. The more I look at it, the more I like it. :)

    SvarSlet
  4. I really don't know if I have it or have swatched it or if it is still in my drawer. ^^ Gorgoues!

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  5. I have it and I thought it was really pretty when I first got it (though Tristam was my favorite from the collection). Now I feel that it's not that special actually.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well back then, it was very special, so many polishes has been created since then :)

      Slet
  6. Quite a striking look indeed!

    SvarSlet
  7. I have it! It's stacked away in the bottom of a drawer though :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - maybe it needs to get out in the light one of these days!

      Slet
  8. I do! Still, i don't wear this one since a lot of time but it is a classical beautiful one anyway ^^

    SvarSlet
  9. Superrrrbbb....*_* Ahmazing! <3

    SvarSlet
  10. I am sorry that I don't have it, it's gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
  11. You bet I have her! And did you know most a-england holos are great for stamping as well? Lady of the Lake is gorgeous as a stamping polish as well and you can still see the sparkles after it's stamped :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I know they are ;)
      I'm glad you have her too!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...