Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 30. juni 2016

Bear Pawlish Roseanna Danna and Treat Yourself swatches


Bear Pawlish Roseanna Danna is gorgeous red glitter fest. It is a “Christmas” red jam packed with red holo glitters – awesome. I was pleasantly surprised to see that two coats are enough, so that is what you see + a coat of Seche Vite.

Treat Yourself
ARGHHHH I hate it when the flash turns flakies or glitter black – in this case the red holo glitters looks black, sorry about that – they ARE red and it’s a beautiful polish!!
Bear Pawlish Treat Yourself is a pink magenta holo with holo micro glitters in red/pink – it’s really girly and sweet! Again I was pleasantly surprised to see that two coats are enough, so that is what you see + a coat of Seche Vite.
Please disregard the black spots in Treat Yourself - they ARE red holo micro glitters...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

16 kommentarer:

  1. The red one is wow but even the pink is very interesting!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, that's right - but the pink really is so gorgeous in person :(

      Slet
  2. Altough the glitter could be a bit big for me, I like that glossy red one, wow!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's micro glitter - so it hardly can get any tinier than that :D

      Slet
  3. I need Roseanna Danna i my life it's as simple as that!

    SvarSlet
  4. I really like the red. Wow, it's beautiful!

    SvarSlet
  5. I love them! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. You know, I like both of these! Really like them :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. The first one is very festive. I love the second one. It looks edible.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL it kind of does - but I would recommend it :D

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...