Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 4. juni 2016

Chanel Camelia 506 swatches


Chanel Camelia 506 is a magenta pink leaning red cream polish, part of the base collection in the new gel-like “longwear” formula and new bottle look with the individual name on that back – OMG I still hate that :(
I have seriously thought of stopping collecting more Chanel polishes, at least the new ones, but I think I need to give a few a try.
The formula is really nice to work with and it covered in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite (but it dries very shiny on its own) I didn’t experience any bubbling as mentioned by blogger with some of the new polishes).
I think it's beautiful - do you like it..?

My Chanel links: Stash & swatch list - Collections by year Wish- & swap list  


My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

14 kommentarer:

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...