Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



lørdag den 18. juni 2016

Chanel Espadrilles 534 swatches


Chanel Espadrilles 534 is from the Dans La Lumière de L'Ètè, summer 2016 collection: Turban 524, Cavaliere 526, Conotier 532, Espadrilles 534, Emeraude 536.
It is a bright and intense orange cream with a wonderful formula. It’s actually opaque in one coat I think, but this is two!
Do you like this bright and happy red-toned orange?



1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

14 kommentarer:

  1. Wow!! The color is amazing 😊

    SvarSlet
  2. That is a really cool colour. I love the mix of red and orange :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Sow juicy! It looks like you are wearing orange juice! <3

    SvarSlet
  4. That definitely is a summer color. I'm not sure if I have the guts to wear an eye-searing color like that, but it looks great on you! (and if it's opaque in one coat you can probably stamp with it... ha, talk about utter luxury: Chanel polish stamped with another Chanel ;)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...