Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 5. juni 2016

Colors by Llarowe Lotus, Hot Summer Nights and Shiny Happy People swatches


I picked 6 of the polishes from the Colors by Llarowe Summer 2016 collection, here are the 3 first, tomorrow I’ll show the rest!

Lotus:
Colors by Llarowe Lotus is described like a “bright orchid pink crelly with intense gold and pink shimmer.” And that a very precise way to describe it – and I love everything about it! You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.

Hot Summer Nights:
Colors by Llarowe Hot Summer Nights is described like a “blackened burgundy creme base with intense red shimmer.” – and that is sooo true, it is totally AMAZING in the sun. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Shiny Happy People:
Colors by Llarowe Shiny Happy People is described like this: “A periwinkle blue with purple sheen scattered holo with intense shimmer that shifts pink to copper to green. This polish glows and is a true chameleon!” – and I agree, it’s just like that! In the sun the holo and the shimmer flares gorgeously and in indoor light settings the pink shimmer takes the lead. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Whats your favorite of these 3?
Mine is definitely Lotus closely followed by Hot Summer Nights...

Tomorrow morning at 8am CEST I'll show the rest!

I bought them from Hypnotic Polish!

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

14 kommentarer:

  1. Lotus is my favourite too, it's such a pretty colour! :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Shiny Happy People - I need that polish! :)

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  3. I love Hot Summer Nights, but Shiny Happy People is a close second. Such great colours.

    SvarSlet
  4. Lotus has won my heart! <3 <3 <3

    SvarSlet
  5. I like Shiny Happy People, but also Lotus :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. Shiny Happy People *_______* It makes me so happy just looking at your photos ♡

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...