Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 8. juni 2016

Dance Legend Heroes 12 swatches


Dance Legend Heroes 12 is from the Military collection. It’s a beautiful kind of jeans blue with holo flakies, not as much as the WOW Prisms, more like the Opulence Shades from Picture Polish. This is two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I like this blue more than I thought I would from just looking at the bottle!

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

16 kommentarer:

  1. It does have something military in its look! I like it.

    SvarSlet
  2. This looks so very much like a Helena polish :)

    SvarSlet
  3. It is beautiful and looks so nice on you.

    SvarSlet
  4. Its a beautiful blue :D loved the light blue flakies :)

    SvarSlet
  5. I haven't bought anything from this collection yet. I'm not totally convinced that they are me-polishes - although this looks pretty. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. This was the only one talking to me LOL

      Slet
  6. This one is one those marvellous blues in your collection! Just Ahhhmazing! <3

    SvarSlet
  7. Well, definitely YES! I love it! :-)

    SvarSlet
  8. This blue shade is very elegant!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...