Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 29. juni 2016

Darling Diva Ringer swatches


Shown over eggplant purple: Darling Diva Ringer is from 2012, and it’s very like Max Factor Fantasy Fire, that I also haven’t shown yet. I am showing it in one coat over MAC Dark Angel + a coat of Seche Vite. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to capture the gorgeous shift in purple, olive green and more…
Do you like it - and do you have it and/or Fantasy Fire?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

16 kommentarer:

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...