Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 21. juni 2016

Different Dimension Serendipity swatches


Different Dimension Serendipity is from the Serendipity collection released for Valentine’s Day 2016.
It is a gorgeous and vibrant magenta leaning hot pink scattered holo with holo shards and violet blue shimmer. Because of the shards the it dries textured, so I recommend a top coat. You see it in two with a coat of Seche Vite.
I think it's so fun, bright and gorgeous - do you like it?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

16 kommentarer:

  1. yes i do like it . i like the most of different dimensions nailpolish=D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. So do I LOL - but this is sooo gorgeous!

      Slet
  2. Very pretty. Love this colour for summer!

    SvarSlet
  3. I like it, it's a perfect nail polish for St. Valentine's Day :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. Oh boy, that is a stunner!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh there you are LOL - I thought a gorgeous pink could bring you back :D

      Slet
  5. It is beautiful, it looks so yummy!

    SvarSlet
  6. It seems like a juicy Popsicle... yumm yumm.. <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...