Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 26. juni 2016

Enchanted Polish Stellar swatches


Enchanted Polish Stellar is from spring 2016. It’s a dark purple jelly with holo micro glitters. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite! It’s so beautiful and has that starry night sky feel to it!
What do you think of this sparkling night sy of a polish?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

22 kommentarer:

  1. The name definitely suits this polish perfectly :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Very very starry sky -like, pretty!

    SvarSlet
  3. Definitely sparkly and stunning! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  4. OMGGGGGGG <3 soooooo gorgeous ! I need it in my Life <3

    SvarSlet
  5. Beautiful! Definitely gave me the vibes of a starry sky!

    SvarSlet
  6. The name is perfect, it really looks like night sky full of stars :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. It looks really nice. Kind of reminds me of blackcurrant sugary candy! Lol ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - what a fun association - I'm not sure I have seen that kind of candy, but I'm not much of a candy person LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...