Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 3. juni 2016

Glam Polish Gemini, Hypnotic Polish store excl. swatches


The Hypnotic Polish store exclusive Zodiac collection has now reached it's end - all 12 star signs are represented with this last one: Gemini!
Glam Polish Gemini is the last of the Hypnotic Polish store exclusive Zodiac collection. It is a lilac holo with multiple sizes lavender and violet microglitter and bright purple glass flecks. It is fairly opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think...?

Get it from Hypnotic Polish - before it's too late ;)

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. Muito lindo...os glitters com holo assim fica perfeito.


    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  2. Very pretty. I just can't keep up with all the boxes and exclusives and such so have to just give up and admire the pictures of people who can. :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I gave up a long time ago - or rather I never got into boxes, but store exclusives - only the ones I like!

      Slet
  3. I'm not loving the purple shade, it feels a little too dusty for my taste.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I also would have liked it brighter!

      Slet
  4. It is dusty, therefore I like it. :D

    SvarSlet
  5. It's so rich of glitters and flecks, I love this dusty shade :-)

    SvarSlet
  6. such a soft colour, i unexpectedly love it

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It's so nice to fall in love with colors you do not usually love LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...