Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 10. juni 2016

Illamasqua Melange swatches


Illamasqua Melange is described as an intense golden teal, but I see it more like a khaki/olive green with flashes of blue depending on the angle – and the golden shimmer makes it super interesting at all times – it is very unique. It is rather opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this unique polish?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

26 kommentarer:

  1. Nossa!!!!!!

    Eu não sou tão amante de verdes, mas esse é a coisa mais linda em tom de verde que eu já vi.
    Ele é perfeito!


    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Oh wow, that is quite a compliment for this polish, I'm happy to hear it!

      Slet
  2. LOVE this polish! Very happy to have it in my collection, it's very unique :)

    SvarSlet
  3. It is unique and so gorgeous! :-)

    SvarSlet
  4. That looks really interesting :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow!! Great nail polish!! *.*

    SvarSlet
  6. It is gorgeous and so unusual.

    SvarSlet
  7. It is very unique! Like an elegant stone. Impressive!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it has that stone like quality to it!

      Slet
  8. This is a lovely polish and I'm the proud owner of a bottle too ;)
    Your photographs make it look even better so I'm glad I don't have to put it on my wishlist anymore!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, the close-ups reveal a new side to it!

      Slet
  9. I've never seen such a pretty green, even this one reminds precious stones.

    SvarSlet
  10. Svar
    1. Yes, this should be a favorite for you I think!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...