Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 29. juni 2016

Masura Cat's Eye 904-109 swatches


Masura Cat’s Eye 904-109 is from the Precious Stones magnetic collection. It is a gorgeous green and after having held the super strong Masura magnet over it in 1-2 seconds it comes alive and flashes like liquid metal – so fascinating. For these photos I regret I didn’t use the black or with Masura base polish for it, because it clings hard to the nail and shows all the imperfections. But in person I actually didn’t really notice it, at least not this bad. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I'm fascinated by the strong effect created by the new strong magnets...

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

24 kommentarer:

  1. I think this looks great! I really want to try some of the newer magnetic polishes.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Remember to buy the strong Masura magnet - it makes all the difference...

      Slet
  2. Wow, this looks wonderful!

    SvarSlet
  3. Wow...that sure is awesome!

    SvarSlet
  4. That's a cool looking effect for sure! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. These Masura polishes are simply stunning, especially this one!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes they are, I have fallen totally in love with them <3

      Slet
  6. It is a nice effect. I do like it and lovely deep colour :-D

    SvarSlet
  7. You know I have a special fondness for greens so I love this one.

    SvarSlet
  8. I'm still on the fence about magnetic polishes... this one has a beautiful color but so I would use it as a normal polish probably, or maybe a stamping polish as I've been told magnetics are great stampers (pssst... Maria... can you confirm that? Have you tried? ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It would be a waste not to put a strong magnet over it - otherwise it would dreadfully boring.
      Some probably would be good for stamping, some definitely not - but I always prefer a real stamping polish because of the stronger pigmentation!

      Slet
  9. Pretty awesome! Love that strong effect! ^_^

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...