Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 19. juni 2016

Model City Wear With Caution 2.0 swatches


Model City Wear With Caution 2.0 is a gorgeous blue toned purple – and the name is so appropriate, in the sun the holo is blindingly strong, and it also is very visible in indoor light settings. You see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Isn't it gorgeous?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

16 kommentarer:

  1. Oh wow, I love it! :)

    Love, Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. Lemme get my protective glasses and have a better look at this beauty.

    SvarSlet
  3. Omg! What a killer beauty! This one is outstanding! <3

    SvarSlet
  4. Very strong holo effect and gorgeous colour! :-)

    SvarSlet
  5. LoL I love the name, all of my holographic lacquers should be named after this one XD BTW is beautiful ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha, yes, many definitely should - I'm glad you like it!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...