Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 9. juni 2016

My stamping journey - part 14


This part of my stamping journey brings you take 64, 65 and 66!

Take 64
Take 64: Base Cupcake Polish Little Butterfly stamped with El Corazon Foil Effect f-09, plate Bundle Monster BM-XL109, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: The result might have been better with a lighter stamping polish – but all in all OK.

Take 65
Take 65: Base Cupcake Polish Metamorphosis stamped with Hit The Bottle Absinthe Minded, plate Bundle Monster BM-XL203, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: Some of the finer lines did not transfer well, should have used my sticky stamper. The contrast between stamping polish and base might have been stronger, but it was OK in person.

Take 66
Take 66: Base Kiko 853 Pearly Light Yellow stamped with MoYou London Black Knight, plate Born Pretty Store BPL 029, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: I love the hard contrast – I’m happy with this one!
Eagerly awaiting you verdict :D

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

34 kommentarer:

  1. I like all of your stamping manicures; my favourite is Take 66 (...I know it's a little bit hard to believe it...) but I love strong contrast in stamping! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - and the polish is from you - so you have to like it hahahaha

      Slet
    2. And thank you for the kind words!

      Slet
    3. You deserve all the kind words for your strong will, for your efforts, for your not giving up, for your being opened to new things.. and for all the beautiful stamping and nail art creations you do! :-)

      Slet
  2. Take 66 is my pick, but the first one is lovely too.

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh I love the cupcake polishes ones :) Green is little butterfly but I think you wrote little butterfly for even blue one too :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. You are absolutely right about the names, I'll change it - thanks for noticing!

      Slet
  4. They are so pretty <3 Love all of them <3

    SvarSlet
  5. Svar
    1. I'm so happy to hear it, thank you so much!

      Slet
  6. Yellow and black one is my favorite--very striking!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Karen, I also love that combo!

      Slet
  7. I also love the contrast in take 66, it looks really lovely :)

    SvarSlet
  8. So good to see so many beautiful stamping nail art in one post! Stamping with holos is gorgeous over gorgeous, but I have a soft spot for light yellow cremes with black designs ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, thank you for your kind words - and yes I also have a soft spot for pastel yellow - + in the combo with black!

      Slet
  9. The soft yellow! Love them all, think you did a great job but the yellow one sticks out for me!

    SvarSlet
  10. Black over yellow is a winner for me.

    SvarSlet
  11. One more vote goes to take 66! <3

    SvarSlet
  12. Oh my... part 14 already! I'm 8 parts behind :(
    Judging from these manicures you haven't been climbing the learning curve, you've rocketed to the top at an awesome speed! Good for you :) As most commenters I love the last take the best but all of them are great!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. 2 posts a week ;)
      You are much too kind, I still have a long way to go - but Thank you co much <3

      Slet
  13. Three amazing stamping nail arts! For me, it's a triple tie :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww, you are so sweet, thanks a lot KY!

      Slet
  14. I can really see your improvement!! I don't know how to explain it, but it looks like you're much more confident!

    I love the first one - yes a lighter pink might have worked better, but the overall look is still fun. The middle one does look like it was tough for the camera to capture. And of course, the last one is a winner. (But I love everything yellow - so I'm a little biased.) Great stamping journey post!!

    Oh - I hit enter last time before I had a chance to say how excited I am about your "Stamping Nail Art and Gear" links/tab!! I love how organized you are!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, confidence comes in the learning process I think - thank you so much <3
      Yes, I am rather organized LOL - thank for noticing the new page ;)

      Slet
  15. The yellow manicure looks awesome!!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm happy you like it!

      Slet
  16. love the yellow-black combo :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It seems to have many fans, including myself ;)

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...