Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 13. juni 2016

My stamping Journey - part 15


I have my Take 67, 68 and 69 in my atemts to lear to stamp ready for you :)

Take 67:
Take 67: Base Cupcake Polish Time To Fly stamped with MoYou London White Knight, plate Infinity Nails 135, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself - and you this time :D I always start with my non-swatch hand and before I top coat – filling the time while top coating and photographing my swatches of the polish, I’m wearing.
I had planned to use MoYou London Winter Green, and it looked good – until I top coated, Cupcake Time To Fly is a bleeder (read more about the problem right HERE). I hadn’t stamped my right hand pinkie yet, so I tried with the white MoYou London White Knight, and after top coating it got a light pink hue  see last photo of this mani.
So for the mani shown here I stamped MoYou London White Knight over the top coat – and I didn’t experience any bleeding…
 My right hand below, where you clearly see the bleeding...

Take 68
Take 68: Base Ms. Sparkle Girls Wanna Have PINK stamped with MoYou London Winter Green, plate Pet’la Flake No More, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: I love the color combo – but the stamping could have been better…

Take 69
Take 69: Base Nire’s Desire Love Comes Again stamped with MoYou London Prom Queen, plate Bundle Monster BM-707, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: Subtle – but very nice.
Do you like any of them - and do you have a favorite?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

  1. The first two, with a particular wow for the second one - such a beautiful contrast! I like all of them and you've become an expert!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Awww, thank you so much - but I do not feel as an expert just yet :D

      Slet
  2. Beautiful..I love the cupcakepolish one ..I love there polishes

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thanks a lot - and yes, they make really lovely polishes!

      Slet
  3. Awesome! :) My favorite is the first mani!

    Love Lotte

    SvarSlet
  4. My favourite is definitely Take 67, I love the pattern and the colour combination, very, very much! :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so pleased to hear that Tanja, thank yu so much!

      Slet
  5. 67 is the best one of them. Others too are quite beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. For me take 69, I love the color combination (and the fact that it's accents instead of an entire stamped manicure but that's just MY preference :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm so glad you like it Joyce, thanks a lot!

      Slet
  7. Take 67 is my fav one and I think that perhaps with a white on it is better than that cool winter green (i like it but i use it just for green/blue/black nail arts) ^^

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm so happy to hear your thoughts!

      Slet
  8. The first one is brilliant!! Amazing how testing is so advantageous!! Whether it's done on the nails or other surface. The bleed one is an interesting effect actually - but of course it can't beat that gorgeous final result. That pattern lent itself well to white stamping.

    The middle one - you're right the color combo is awesome!! I would like to see different patterns with it.

    I like the subtlety of the last one, but the pattern is busy for a subtle look - or something.

    Overall though - you're getting better and better and better. I don't think I'm ever this (hopefully constructively) critical of anyone's work (except my own) - but these posts are so fun and I hope you're liking the feedback... ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - and I very much like the feedback <3

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...