Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 16. juni 2016

My stamping journey - part 16


Today I have my stamping nail art learning, trial and errors Take 70, 71, 72 and 73 for you, one is a total failure ;)

Take 70
Take 70: Base Different Dimension Serendipity stamped with Colour Alike B. a Twilight, plate Cici & Sisi Spring 04 (acrylic plate), stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: I like it – a lot! The dark grey shimmer/metallic isn’t as hard a contrast as black, I think it’s just right!

Take 71
Take 71: Base Picture Polish Sunflower stamped with Purrfect Pawlish Pitch Black, plate Marianne Nails 103, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly. I filled the center using two brown polishes Misa Earthward and Milani Chocolate Sprinkles.
Note to myself: Hmm, I would have liked it better with the sunflower on my ring finger nail, and the fact that this yellow isn’t for my skin tone, doesn’t help much :D

Take 72
Take 72: Base Picture Polish Salt Water stamped with Hit The Bottle A bolt from the Blue, plate Bundle Monster BM-XL25, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: The jelly fish on the middle finger smudged a bit towards the tip – slippery little suckers :D (do you remember that scene from Pretty Woman?).To tell the truth I felt a bit too old for this “cute” mani, but the color combo was nice. All in all a failure!

Take 73
Take 73: Base Picture Polish Rose stamped with Hit The Bottle Absinthe Minded, plate Bundle Monster BM-S118, stamper Daschica Jumbo Clear Jelly.
Note to myself: Maybe a bit busy – but happy, and I like tribal inspired patterns…
So, let me hear what you think?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

22 kommentarer:

  1. My picks are the first and the last one, but I don't see the blue mani as a failure!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much - I'm pleased you even like the blue one ;)

      Slet
  2. Don't criticize yourself so harshly <3 it's a pity for those smudged jellyfish but it's happy and perfect for ANY age ;) i will sound odd but... my fav one is the sunflower one O.O it's just SO perfect!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Well, guess I do that, I know...
      I'm happy you like the sunflower one :)

      Slet
  3. Nossa, que lindas.
    Gostei muito da primeira.

    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it :)

      Slet
  4. Wow!!

    The first one is my favorite. I so agree with the off-black being perfect with that stunning polish and in the pattern you chose.

    I love the sunflower!!! I think it's fine on your middle finger - and I love everything about it. (You look great in this color!)

    OK, yes, maybe a bit too cutesy for us. But the ring and pinky images are more adult (the bubbles and the jelly fish...well, yeah.) The color combo is a definite revisit!!

    Love the last one too. Yes - it's a bit busy - that gorgeous Rose really wants all the attention doesn't she. :)

    Awesome stamping again!!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your thought and comment, I really appreciate it!

      Slet
  5. I like them!
    The sunflower is cool, and perhaps you could try and take the edge of the "not so good with my skin tone" by stamping on all the nails. I often find that it helps a lot :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I often did that with handpainted nail art - but I was going for at kind of bottle look :)

      Slet
  6. The first and the second mani are my favorite ones. Great stamping and I don't consider the blue one a failure and yes, cute manicures can be worn at any age! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. awww, thanks a lot - yes, maybe they can, you probably are right LOL

      Slet
  7. I agree with Andrea, cute manicures can be worn at any age, at least for one day! :-) My favourite is Take 70 but I also like Sunflower very much :-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much Tanja, I just felt too old for it LOL

      Slet
  8. I love sunflower. So simple, so happy. :)

    SvarSlet
  9. Love the manicure with the sunflower! It was a very good idea!

    SvarSlet
  10. 70, 71 and 72 are my favourite. 71 is super cute and 72 is so so perfect! <3

    SvarSlet
  11. Aww, you are so kind - thank you very much :)

    SvarSlet
  12. Playing catch-up again :)
    I LOVE the way you're experimenting and figuring out what you like and what not. The first one (70) is my favorite, closely followed by 71.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, I like working like that - and it's fun :D
      Thank you so much!

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...