Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 13. juni 2016

Nvr Enuff Polish Blossom Valley, Dream Springs and Crystal Castle swatches


Today I have 3 polishes from the Nvr Enuff Polish spring 2016 collection called Pegasus Land. They are: Blossom Valley, Dream Springs and Crystal Castle.

Blossom Valley:
Nvr Enuff Polish Blossom Valley is a vibrant pink holo with rainbow shimmers/sparkles and subtle golden flakes. It is rather opaque in the first coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Dream Springs:
Nvr Enuff Polish Dream Springs is a beautiful sapphire blue holo with rainbow shimmers/sparkles and subtle golden flakes. You see it in two with a coat of Seche Vite.

Crustal Castle:
Nvr Enuff Polish Crystal Castle is a gorgeous purple holo with rainbow shimmers/sparkles and subtle golden flakes. It is rather opaque in the first coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
What's your favorite?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

11 kommentarer:

  1. They are pretty basic shades for all nail polish lovers! I like that glitter which is adding more beauty to those colors! Lovely! <3

    SvarSlet
  2. The first and last one are my picks, lovely shades :)

    SvarSlet
  3. All three are very you and I like them on you.

    SvarSlet
  4. Dream Springs is definitely my favorite!

    SvarSlet
  5. Pretty summer colors! If I really had to pick I would go for the purple one, but I don't really want to pick ;)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - not picking always is a good option ;)

      Slet
  6. I have something similar to Crystal Castle (not with a holo finish though) ^^ Dream Springs is my favourite one.... any doubts? XD

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...