Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 1. juni 2016

Picture Polish Sunflower swatches


Picture Polish Sunflower is one of the 5 new polishes, it is a Collaboration Shade 2016 – with the Russian blogger de Briz. It is a warm sunflower yellow jelly with scattered holo, beautiful, but not ideal for my skin tone. It was surprisingly opaque in one coat, 2 coats are enough, but because of my severe ridges (I do use a ridge filler) this is three with a coat of Seche Vite. It dried a little slower that I’m used to with Picture Polish. I only swatched it, but it stained my cuticles, so be sure to use two coats of base coat to be on the safe side, it possibly might stain your nails.
What do you think?
Apart from the fact it isn't a good match with my skin tone - I love this warm yellow!

I bought it from Pretty Polish!

My social media linksFacebookPinterestInstagram and Youtube

24 kommentarer:

  1. It's a true sunflower shade! I don't like when they stain as I go with naked nails too, but I like such yellows a lot.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. It is - but no, neither do I. I don't know for usre if it stains the nails, only that it stained the cuticles on the ring finger, where I had a mishap...

      Slet
  2. BIG LOVE. Fantastic color! I want this one :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Hi dear Maria! What a deep warm yellow!

    SvarSlet
  4. Great color! Sunshine in the bottle.

    SvarSlet
  5. I'm in doubt with this one. Can't decide XD Like the yellow, but like the pastels better. But the sparkle does makes it kind of cute... I don't know hehehehe

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - difficult I know :D
      I also prefer pastel yellow - but I had to get this one, even if I knew it would be a great match with my skin tone!

      Slet
  6. I really liked this, but I doubt that I would enjoy wearing for a very long period.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. That's just about how I feel - but I had to have it hahaha :)

      Slet
  7. wow, strange that it's a stainer. still gorgeous though

    SvarSlet
  8. That is not my shade of yellow. I like the idea though, sunflowers are nice :)

    SvarSlet
  9. ...well, it's not for me... :-) but it is definitely a perfect shade for some sunflower nail art :-)

    SvarSlet
  10. I know that it isn't your sort of yellow, but it is very cheery and happy and it brought a smile to my face.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, it does that to me too - even if it doesn't look good on me LOL

      Slet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...