Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



mandag den 27. juni 2016

Rica Be The Change swatches


Rica Be The Change is a charity polish for “Be The Change”. It is a gorgeous berry purple holo with a super strong effect, also visible in indoor light settings. Two coats are enough, but because of a cat hair I added one extra coat to sort out the mess, and I finished with a coat of Seche Vite.
What do you think of this beauty..?

This afternoon I have a huuuge clear jelly stamper test and comparison - 12 different stampers, so stay tuned!

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

26 kommentarer:

  1. I understand your cat hair problem :-P hehehe!
    That sparkle, the color, two coats, I'm in! <3

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - I know - and yes, it's so gorgeous!

      Slet
  2. Amei conhecer...muito lindo mesmo.


    Bjim...
    blog Usei Hoje

    SvarSlet
  3. The colour is gorgeous. I want this polish, too.
    In which online-shop did you bought it?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hmm, I don't remember - but it probably was from Rica on Etsy...

      Slet
  4. That's very pretty.
    The cat hair thing made me giggle! :D

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. LOL - yes, one of many, many pleasures of being a cat owner :)

      Slet
  5. LOL to pets' hair <3 beautiful shade, I love it!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Yes, gotta love both those hairs - and this polish ;)

      Slet
  6. Very "berry" and very beautiful! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Really nice deep colour. I love it :-D

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...