Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



torsdag den 16. juni 2016

Rica Picture It, Sicily swatches


Rica Picture It, Sicily is part of the Golden Girls collection. It’s a gorgeous turquoise holo, sooo adorable and just absolutely right for spring and summer, I love it. This is two easy coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
I love it, and it's so perfect for summer!

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. I really love it, I love the shade and also those tiny sparkling particles! :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. Agreed - PERFECT for summer and it's unbelievable how beautiful it looks like ^^

    SvarSlet
  3. Yes, it's absolutely perfect!

    SvarSlet
  4. That is indeed a great colour for summer nails :)

    SvarSlet
  5. Very beautiful and definitely perfect for summer!

    SvarSlet
  6. Gorgeous! That's a polish that I would wear over and over and never get tired of :)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...