Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



fredag den 24. juni 2016

Wet n Wild Fergie A046 Ferga-colada swatches


Have you missed the Pastel Friday summer mornings on my blog that I posted last year?
Or do you hate pastel yellow :D
I have quite a few to show you, so the next many, many Friday mornings I will pester you with pastel yellow ;)


Wet n Wild Fergie A046 Ferga-colada is not 100% a pastel yellow in my book, it is more of a yellow, but ah well, close enough ;) It is rather opaque in one coat, two coats are enough, but I added an extra for these photos + a coat of Seche Vite.
So, what do you think of this not entirely pastel yellow?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

20 kommentarer:

  1. Good morning, I actually like this yellow, may think it is a difficult color otherwise.

    SvarSlet
  2. I think it is nice, bright, very pretty and happy. :)

    SvarSlet
  3. I like it, very cheerful one :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Es genial, este tono me indica que ya llegó el verano!

    SvarSlet
  5. Ah ah dear Maria! I'm so happy to see your new yellow nail polish series!
    This yellow in particular is a love!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Aww thanks, I'm glad you remember last summers Friday pastel mornings :D

      Slet
  6. In the past I didn`t like yellow on my nails, but now I love, especially very light pastel shades :) This one is also nice, but I`m also not sure it`s pastel ;-)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I agree, I also love the pastel best, and this is close, but not really a pastel!

      Slet
  7. Ah...after quite a long time I am seeing this shade here...And I love it! Fabulous! <3

    SvarSlet
  8. You know me, i love yellows! This is wonderful!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. There are many yellow Fridays ahead, so I hope you will enjoy them ;)

      Slet
  9. I would cover at least 50% of it with some stamping for example, but I like it, it's very cheerful! :-)

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...