Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



onsdag den 20. juli 2016

Cirque Besos swatches


Cirque Besos is from the Speckled & Sparkled collection. It’s a gorgeous magenta sterling foil holographic (made with superfine sterling silver pigment). It is very opaque in one coat, but this is two with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this magenta beauty?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

25 kommentarer:

  1. Holy moly, that's beautiful! :)

    Love ,Lotte

    SvarSlet
  2. It looks good. I like the combination of metallic finish and holo effect.

    SvarSlet
  3. Yes,it's very beautiful! <3

    SvarSlet
  4. wow, such a pretty shade. I love the sparkle in it! :D

    SvarSlet
  5. It is a lovely shade and a nice sparkle to it!

    SvarSlet
  6. That is a really nice shade :)

    SvarSlet
  7. Oh this is so pretty, I love Cirques holos!

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...