Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



tirsdag den 5. juli 2016

Glam Polish Space Oddity swatches


Glam Polish Space Oddity is from the Outta This World Trio. It’s a beautiful purple. It contains holo flakies and dries a little textured. You easily can get away with one coat, but I’m showing it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
The entire collection is very vivid in the sun, but it’s definitely also really beautiful in indoor light settings.
Do you like it?
Tomorrow and Thursday I will show the other two of this trio!

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

18 kommentarer:

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...