Check out my freehand nail art in the folders/pages above this line :) - Se min frihånds nail art i fanebladene over denne linie :)



søndag den 10. juli 2016

Glam Polish Without Us, You're Nothing swatches


Glam Polish Without Us, You’re Nothing is from the Truly outrageous collection. It’s a bright orange scattered holo with orange and gold shimmer and a dash of micro ultra holo glitter. It is very opaque in one coat and dries matte, but here you see it in two coats with a coat of Seche Vite.
Do you like this rather bold orange?

1.500+ indie polishes and 100+ indie brandsIndies & swatches

23 kommentarer:

  1. Ooh yes, that's just my kind of orange! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hahaha - I knew at least one of my readers would love it: YOU ;)

      Slet
  2. Juicy, bright and funny :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Love it! This orange screams, yells, shouts SUMMER... and it fits my current mood perfectly :D

    SvarSlet
  4. This is a lovely and bright looking polish

    SvarSlet
  5. It is an unusual shade - not really orange, yet not coral, but that sparkle is adorable. I think that I'd like it even though this is not really my colour.

    SvarSlet
  6. It looks very cheerful and sooo interesting! :-)

    SvarSlet
  7. Very beautiful, I'm loving this colour for summer and spring!

    SvarSlet
  8. Bit different and lovely shade! <3

    SvarSlet

Please do NOT link spam! Comments with links will very likely be removed. If you want me to look at your blog, send me an email!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...